ANNOUNCEMENTS – NOVEMBER 19, 2017
- There will be limited activities at Baconton November 20th – 24th. The Administrative Office will be closed, and there will be no Bible Study (12:00 P.M./7:30 P.M.) on Wednesday, November 22nd.
- Church Business Meeting will be Tuesday, November 28th at 7:00 P.M., instead of the 14th, as previously announced. The annual budget will be approved at this meeting, as well as the 2018 calendar of events. Auxiliary heads -- please submit the names of your 2018 officers at this meeting.
- CHRISTMAS CONCERT: Baconton’s Adult Choir will host a Christmas Concert, Sunday, December 3rd at 5:00 P.M. This is a great way to start the Christmas Holiday season, so everyone is encouraged to attend.
- OUR ANNUAL TOY GIVE-AWAY will be Friday, December 15th at 5:30 P.M. Baconton -- we need your help! Please donate toys, so that we can help the needy in our community and brighten a child’s day. The Youth Ministry prefers that you don’t wrap the toys; if you do wrap them, please indicate the age and sex of the child on the outside of the package. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
- OUR YOUTH MINISTRY will have their Annual Christmas program, Sunday, December 17th. Everyone is highly encouraged to support our young people, so please show them some love by showing up. Our Annual Christmas Dinner will follow.
- The Homeless Coalition and the City of Hinesville are sponsoring an ongoing Diaper Drive. Baconton is a collection point so please help by donating as many diapers as possible.
- Our 365 Campaign is ongoing. Members -- please help by donating a total of $365 at year’s end, in various increments ($7.00 weekly, $30.00 monthly, or a lump sum of $365.00), over your tithes and offerings. This campaign was initiated in order to burn the mortgage on one of our houses in 2018.
- December 31st, 10:00 P.M. - Watch Night Service