ANNOUNCEMENTS – MARCH 5, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO WERE BORN IN THE MONTH OF MARCH
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO ALL WHO WERE MARRIED IN THE MONTH OF MARCH
- Baconton’s Ushers will celebrate their 81st Anniversary, Sunday, March 12th, 4:00 P.M. The Guest Preacher is Dr. C.L. Anderson, Pastor of Good Shepherd Baptist Church. Everyone is highly encouraged to support our ushers -- they are always there to support us!
- Our Annual Spring Revival will be Tuesday, March 21st through Thursday, March 23rd, 7:00 P.M. Our preacher for the week is Pastor K.C. Davis of First African Baptist Church, Kingsland, GA. Everyone is highly encouraged to come out and be revived!!
- The March 21st Business Meeting has been canceled. The next meeting will be Tuesday, April 18th at 7:00 P.M.
- The Liberty County Homeless Coalition Good Friday 7k Run/Walk for Shelter, will be April 14th through downtown Hinesville. The run/walk will begin and end at the Victory Assembly of God on General Stewart Way. Sign-in and registration will be at 11:00 A.M. The run/walk will begin at 12:00 P.M., and end at 2:30 P.M. If you are unable to participate in the activities, please donate to this worthy cause. Our POC is Sis. Denise Walker, please see her for further information and donations.
- Our Youth Ministry’s Easter program will be on Good Friday, April 14th at 7:00 P.M. We are asking everyone to please make an effort to come out and support our very talented youth, as they portray how Jesus died for us on that fateful Friday.
- Easter Sunrise Service will be Sunday, April 16th, at Midway First Presbyterian Church at 6:00 A.M. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend this very special service -- come out and be blessed!
*The Homeless Coalition and the City of Hinesville are sponsoring an ongoing Diaper Drive. Baconton is a collection point so please help by donating as many diapers as possible.
*The “Georgia Church Suppers” cookbook, available for a donation of $20.00. Please see Sis. Myers.
*Socks for Courtney drive. Please place your socks in the receptacle in the lobby.
- April 22nd, 12:00 P.M. - Zion Association Ministers’ Wives/Widows Fashion Extravaganza
- April 30th, Deacon/Deaconess Fifth Sunday Social (Meet/Greet) after Morning Worship